Effective project management is essential for successful project outcomes. Delivering constructable, operable, maintainable and safe process facilities projects while achieving quality, schedule and budget goals is challenging, but we do it every day.
Our core project management philosophy is that all projects are fully scoped, work breakdown structures are defined and project execution plans are developed to ensure alignment and define common expectations with the client. During execution, disciplined management of scope, quality, budget and schedule is a focus through project closeout.
We provide leadership and management of projects for clients. Project Management services include:
- Stage-Gated Project Delivery
- Portfolio Management
- Project Execution Planning
- Risk Analysis and Mitigation
- Financial Analysis
- Constructability, Operability, Maintainability and Safety Analysis
- Quality Management and Assurance
- Variance Management
- Value Engineering
Project controls is an essential element of our project management work processes. Using a combination of industry software (e.g., Primavera P6®, Deltek Vision®) and internally-developed tools, we provide forecasting and real-time tracking of projects in a project size-scaled format. Project reporting and analysis supports our project management and client staff in achieving successful project outcomes.
Project controls services include:
- Risk Assessment/Management
- Resource-Loaded CPM Scheduling
- Change Order Administration
- Cost Control and Reporting
- Accrual Reporting
- Project Metrics Reporting (SPI, CPI, etc.)
- Project Auditing
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Earned Value and Earned Schedule Management